The Law Office of Ronald L. Schwartz has been representing the citizens of Maryland and Washington D.C. for over 25 years in the following practice areas:
Client Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
Attorney Ronald Schwartz represents each client with diligence and honesty. Although other lawyers may tell you what you want to hear, Mr. Schwartz does not compromise his principles.
Mr. Schwartz will take the time to educate you on the legal issues at hand. He will answer your questions honestly and directly. Mr. Schwartz will make certain that you are completely satisfied with his representation.
Attorney Ronald Schwartz will aggressively protect your legal rights to the full extent of the law. Mr. Schwartz handles your case personally. He is diligent in pursuing your rights. He spends as much time as it takes to guarantee that your case is handled efficiently and professionally.
- Have you been injured in an accident at work?
- Have you been charged with a DUI or other traffic-related offense?
- Have you been injured in an automobile, car, motorcycle, SUV, or truck accident?
- Are you struggling to pay your bills and wondering if bankruptcy is an option?
- Have you been charged with a criminal offense?
- Are you the victim of legal or medical malpractice?
Contact the Law Office of Ronald L. Schwartz today for a free consultation. Let Mr. Schwartz provide truthful answers to your questions. Attorney Ronald Schwartz has over 25 years of experience—let his experience work for you.
Attorney Profile—Ronald L. Schwartz
Practice Areas: Ronald Schwartz specializes in bankruptcy, criminal offenses, DUI/traffic offenses, and personal injury.
Education: Ronald Schwartz graduated with honors from the University of Maryland Law School in 1981, where he was an editor of the Law Review. After graduation, Mr. Schwartz began his legal practice at a mid-sized law firm, where he specialized in labor law and personal injury law. After several years, Mr. Schwartz began his solo practice, which allows him to provide more personal service and representation for his clients.
- Admitted to the Maryland State Bar in 1981
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Bar in 1983